- Subscribe to SIGCIS Discussion Listserv?
Dr. Jesiek's research interests are focused on the epistemological, social, and historical dimensions of engineering and computing, with particular emphasis on subjects related to engineering education, electrical and computer engineering, and educational technology. He also maintains active research interests related to the global and ethical dimensions of engineering education and practice.
- Purdue University
- Primary Field of Interest
- Historical and social studies of computing and engineering
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address for Member Directory
- Home Page
- Associate Professor, Engineering Education and Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member for
- 10 years 15 weeks
- View recent blog entries